CAPTA GROUP ANNUAL PASS- Terms & Conditions
- CaPTA Group Annual Pass includes a 10% discount on photos and souvenirs for the pass holder. There are no discounts applicable to food and beverage purchases.
- CaPTA Group Annual Pass includes a 10% discount on retail entry rates for guests of the pass holder. This is not applicable to packages, family rates or any other special deals.
- Discounts are also available on the following park-specific upgrades:
- Wildlife Habitat – 10% discount on Breakfast with the Birds or Lunch with the Lorikeets.
- Rainforestation Nature Park – $5 discount on World Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch. 20% discount on Pamagirri Rainforest Walkabout+
- Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome – 20% discount on ZOOM activities.
- CaPTA Group Annual Pass can be used for entry to all 4 CaPTA parks as many times as desired until the expiry date.
- Please note that during Chinese New Year close-out dates apply for Rainforestation.
- Army Duck tours at Rainforestation are subject to availability. Please note that afternoons are more likely to provide availability.
- Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome includes ‘Entry Only’. Cairns ZOOM activities are not included in the pass and will need to be purchased at an additional cost.
- Pass holders are not permitted to BYO food or drink into the parks.
- Adult signature/s are required on the pass.
- The pass must be shown by the pass holder each time they visit a park.
- Children (4-14 years) who are turning 15 after the date of purchase/renewal will be regarded as a child for the 12 month pass validity.
- Infants (0-3 years) who are turning 4 after the date of purchase/renewal will be regarded as an infant for the 12 month pass validity.
- The CaPTA Group Annual Pass is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash and refunds are not available.
- Family passes include 2 adults and 2 children (4-14yrs).
- Individual child passes are available only in conjunction with an adult pass.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times in all parks.
- The pass cannot be used in conjunction with group or school bookings or any other discount offer.
- The purchaser must show local photo ID in order to purchase the pass with the 20% locals discount.
- The word “Local” refers to residents from Cape York to Townsville and Cairns to Karumba as well as Thursday Island.
- To receive the legacy discount of 50% off your rate, you must show your current pass when renewing. Legacy membership is only available to those renewing before their Annual pass expires.