The CaPTA Group operates highly successful tourist operations in and around Cairns in Far North Queensland, Australia.
Locally owned and operated by the Woodward Family of Cairns, the name stands for Cairns and Port Trips & Attractions, or more informally, Charlie And Pip's Trips & Attractions.
The CaPTA name was launched on Wednesday 19th October 2005 at the Cairns Wildlife Dome atop the Reef Hotel Casino.
The CaPTA Group consists of the following companies:
Each company within The CaPTA Group operates as its own identity; however, they are unified by the underpinning principles of the CaPTA Culture. It is the desire of Charles and Pip Woodward to ensure that all staff understand the importance of their role within the business to deliver the best quality service to both fellow employees and clients.
- ATEC – Australian Tourism Export Council
- TTNQ – Tourism Tropical North Queensland
- QTIC – Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Queensland Chamber of Commerce
- Business Liaison Association
- Commerce Queensland
- FNQTOA – Far North Queensland Tour Operators Association
- ARAZPA – Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks and Aquaria
- Eco Certification – Nature Tourism for Tropic Wings and Jungle Tours
- Eco Certification – Advanced for Wildlife Habitat
The CaPTA Group is proud to support COUCH - A local charity caring for people affected by cancer.