The CaPTA Group (CaPTA) acknowledges the importance of your privacy and the safeguarding of your personal information along with maintaining your trust in the credibility and ability of our systems and staff to satisfy these important mutual needs.
All personal information provided to CaPTA is subject to the standards set out in the National Privacy Principles for the handling of personal information. We will only collect information that is relevant to our ability to provide service, to administer our business or to fulfill our legal requirements.
“Personal information” means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about a person whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from the information or opinion.
We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. The types of personal information which you may provide to us will depend on the circumstances and may include:
- contact details (name, address, email etc.)
- areas of interest
- credit card numbers or bank account details.
It is our policy NOT to store, file or keep credit card or bank account details. You will be asked to supply these details each and every time you make a payment to CaPTA. This is to further enhance the security of your privacy.
CaPTA will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- if you consent to us doing so;
- to third parties appointed by CaPTA which assist us to perform services (in which case CaPTA requires these third parties to keep such personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services); or
- where CaPTA is required or authorised by law to disclose personal information, for example to law enforcement agencies.
CaPTA will take all reasonable steps to protect all personal information held by it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
If you have any questions or concerns about the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, by CaPTA you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was released December, 2014.