Our staff are characterised by their excellent customer service, teamwork and supportive leadership skills. Pursuing a career with us will give you the opportunity to experience enjoyable and challenging work with opportunities for continued learning and self-development.
We believe that different individuals, from different walks of life, cultures and with different interests combine to make our optimal work force.
We are committed to diversity in hiring from our management team to our tour guides through to our food and beverage staff.
We also provide staff with opportunities to:
- Think of ways to improve the business performance through our Bright Ideas and Best Sales Lead program.
- Learn to apply leadership behaviours to improve staff and their team’s performance through in-house training programs.
- Leverage best practices from collaboration with management and colleagues and to apply them on the job.
- Participate in achieving excellent customer service standards through the CaPTAV8 program.
- Engender a community spirit by supporting local causes.
CaPTA is an equal opportunity employer, with its operations covering a vast region which spans from Mossman, the Cairns region to the Atherton Tablelands. The organisation provides a wide variety of career paths for job seekers to pursue including wildlife keeping, coach driving, retail, sales, food and beverage, accounts, administration and horticulture.